The demand for pedestal support system is expected to reach USD 410.0 million by 2027
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, April 8, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — The global pedestal support system market is likely to ascend at a CAGR of 12.3% over the forecast period (2021-2027) according to QuantAlign Research. The demand for pedestal support system is expected to reach USD 410.0 million by 2027. The growth of the pedestal support system market is primarily attributed to its acceptance as smart, innovative and cost effective solution to modern construction.
External elevated and ventilated balconies, flat roofs, and terraces may all benefit from the pedestal framework. Adjustable pedestals pads keep water off the paving surface, and provide easy access to the ground below. Furthermore, with the outbreak of COVID-19, the construction industry is reconsidering a systems approach to engineering design and construction leading to higher adoption of new smart solutions.
During the forecast period, demand growth for pedestal support system will be supported by increasing demand from the construction industry coupled with rising applications in high rise commercial, and residential buildings . While the use of adjustable pedestals pads for terrace construction is cutting-edge in modern construction, compatible roof pedestal systems for the installation of raised floors are still being improved.
Browse complete report with TOC: https://quantalignresearch.com/global-pedestal-support-system-market
• Paving application segment is expectd to witness significant CAGR over the forecast period
• Commercial end-user segment dominated the market in 2020, while residential segment is also expected to exhibit significant CAGR over the coming years
• Europe is expected to generate higher demand for pedestal support system market, while Asia-Pacific along with MEA region is expected to offer wide array of opportunities and would be key market over the forecast period
Key players operating in the market include: DD GROUP, Caro Group, Linder,The London Tile Co., Buzon UK Limited, Dutco Tennant LLC Kinley Systems Limited, Marshalls, Wallbarn Ltd., Pedestal PRO, LLC, Tile Mountain Ltd, Elevated Deck Systems, Castle Composites Ltd, Sky Deck USA, Jiangxi Taurus Technology Co., Ltd., Keksia, BISON Innovative Products., Eterno Ivica S.r.l.; among others.
Key questions Answered in the report:
• What is the current total market consumption, and projected revenue for the global pedestal support system market from 2020 to 2027?
• Who are the major players in the global pedestal support system market?
• What shares do the major regional markets occupy?
• On what basis is the market segmented?
• How has the Global market for pedestal support system performed, and what are its key drivers?
• What would be influence of the emerging trends in global pedestal support system industry?
• What is the degree of competition in the global pedestal support system market?
• What are the key strategies adopted by the players operating in the global pedestal support system market?
• What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the entire supply chain of global pedestal support system market?
The report examines and provides an extensive overview of the global pedestal support system market. The report identifies key industry trends, and covers pedestal support system market landscape. The report builds a short- and long-term forecast model covering the period between 2017 to 2027.
For enquires related to the market research report, Contact:
US: +1-716-218-9921 / UK: +44-20-3239-1434
QuantAlign Research is a market research and consulting company that provides high quality research insights, which help our clients in making well-informed decisions.
Our research team has extensive experience in market research and consulting services. Our analysts keep close tabs on market trends to develop strategies for our clients to stay ahead and adapt to changing market conditions.
QuantAlign Research provides syndicated and customized research reports in various industry verticals, which include chemical &material, automotive& transportation, energy & power, information and communication, electrical &electronics, healthcare& biotechnology, and FMCG.
The full portfolio of reports available from QuantAlign can be found at:
Global Industrial Fasteners Market
email us here
Visit us on social media: